If today was your last day and tomorrow was too late
Could you say goodbye to yesterday?
-Nickelback
The last day of year 09
Its 1300 hours, afternoon as I sit in my office chair, typing away and wondering what I have achieved this year. Did this year go well? Did everything go as expected? What to plan for the coming year? After much thinking I come up with new year resolution”s” for the coming year:
1. Be more frank, get scared but face it.
2. Plan each and every day and make every moment worth something.
3. Give quality time to each and every thing I like doing.
4. Write a book.
5. Spend time on photography.
6. Prepare for further study.
7. Gain more knowledge about my field.
8. Not to be lazy
9. Maintain a diary
10. Learn thoroughly what I have learnt till now.
Hope I am able to do all of them. This is the first time I am making a list and I hope it works out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

waiting for new post!
ReplyDelete