Friday, February 5, 2010

What if i could wish for anything?....

What if god granted all my wishes?

Yes, for a second lets create a hypothesis in the world that god finds me, and me alone; so worthy in the world that he only listens to me and grants my wishes. Then what would I wish for? We read so many times in the ramayana’s and mahabharata’s of our ancestors that god comes to you to grant your wishes. I wonder how at such a time a person knows how to put his wishes in the right words. No matter how witty you are god still has his head working at speed you can never believe. After all you are his master piece!

So I plan that I should make a pact with god. God tells me that he cant grant all my wishes as he has more important things to do, like for example creating better human being prototypes whose mind doesn’t work the way mine does, so I agree to his wish to grant me three wishes. Now I start wondering. What exactly should I ask for?

If I ask for happiness he has already given me a able body and a free mind to think and react. He has given me two set of eyes one nosey thing in the centre to smell the rat and a loud mouth to talk. If after so much I am not happy I can never be satisfied.

If I ask for money I wonder if it would be enough. Can money buy me the moment when I was at the top of the mountain in Arunachal Pradesh shouting praises to my fate to be there? Probably I can make a trip back there but would it be the same? The first moment is just the first. Can all my senses be satisfied by money? I guess not.

If I ask for fame is that enough? One can be famous or notorious! I can be Mahatma Gandhi or Adolf Hitler. Both were famous, both did stuff, but are they remembered in the same way? Finally we all want to be remembered as someone who wasn’t that bad. Probably misunderstood, but not bad!

So I am staring at god’s kind face wondering what to wish for and he smiles! He knows my thoughts better than me. He already knows what I would wish for. Don’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment