Today my thoughts are weaving a different kind of web on me. I feel like floating away with them to some other planet or nearby galaxy where my thoughts will have some meaning or purpose. So you must be wondering what has happened to me today?!
Today I am in a mood to fly, to dream about the future and to forget the past. I do want to hold on to the good memories though. Also the itsy bitsy wishes I have there in my mind. Wonder what would happen if I forgot them!
To fantasize is my life. I love to dream and I love it more when my dreams come true. It feels so accomplished and so complete when something you have wished for comes true! Its not like your dreams come true all the time. So when they do they are special. I have many dreams, a few of which I would like to share with you. My most recent dream (its more of a wish actually) is to spend the last day of the year on a mountain and see the sunrise from its top. I should be lying on lush green grass, with my entire family and should spend the time looking at the rising sun through the mist and the rainbows. Wonder where such a place is?! I also want to write a book. The topic and story I am still vague about. I can write on a topic, or maybe just like that. But can never plan a story out. Hope I will do it someday.
I know I have to write a book and I know where I want to write it. I loved the house naseerudin shah has in being cyrus. Though he might be a bit cranky and somewhat a eccentric character in that movie, his house is what I really adored. It had this old feeling to it. Up in the mountains, away from everyone and so much close to nature. My dream home! This mountain should be somewhere in shimla. I visited it during one of our study tours. That is one good thing about being in an architectural college. You get to go to lot of fun trips in different parts of the country! I would have loved to go abroad but I am a bit scared of that. Right now my own country will do.
I have another wish of going all around India and photographing the sights. The temples, the forts and even the ones which have been plundered. I hope I get to do that someday! It would be fun going on my own all over India and visiting all these places. Just that it would be very costly. So this idea is on a stand by.
I have this another idea of throwing a big party after 18 years in which I would invite all the people I have ever known. Whether they be friends or foes or even accomplices, they all have an equal hand in shaping my life someway or the other! This party is going to be a costly affair if it ever happens that is. Either too many will turn up or maybe no one. If no one does good for me! I have a ball with the few who do turn up and use the money for my all India trip! One thing into another!
My wish, or more of a desire is to catch a theif who would be carrying a really big bag. In this bag I want to find all the things I have ever lost till today. That would be a thrilling thing to happen but this dream has a very low possibility. Believe me if someone goes into finding the things that I have lost he would literally have to go around the whole country! Then it would be he going on a trip and not me! That would be so bad if I haven’t been on this trip already. I really like doing things before anyone else does it. Unique things you know. Things not known or discovered. This also reminds me that another of my dream is to make something which would be used by everyone all around! It might be a very simple thing but it should be there with everybody. Like maybe scissors or a pencil. Simple but very crucial for everyone!
There are other wild thoughts like I want to bash someone up in a boxing match. I really want to get in the ring and beat the hell out of someone. I also want to drive in a bike race. I want to reach the top of mount Everest and…..the list can go on forever but its time to stop now. I can atleast enjoy recollecting all the different dreams I had today, after a few years time, when I read this again and laugh about it. Then I wont be laughing on the absurdity of the thought but how I accomplished all my dreams. Hope that happens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment