Thursday, October 29, 2009

From 06:30 to 07:00 pm....

I work at an architecture firm. The job is from 10 in the morning to 7 in the evening. My fellow lady colleagues leave at 06:30 itself and this gives me enough time to write my blog. A few months back when i started writing this blog, i had thought when would i get the time to write something if i would be so busy with my work and life, but then as the secret itself has given me the chance to write. I prefer this to unnecessary chatting or gossiping. I am not a gossiper, but destiny rewards me with all the secrets of people around me. I can understand how joey must be feeling when he is the keeper of everyone else's secrets and doesnt have the permission to tell anyone else. After all they are all his friends.

Speaking of friends, i feel i make friends very quickly. People might find me to be too open or extra friendly at times which makes many people question my intentions but then thats okay. I really dont care much about what people think or do. I know i am on the right track and know that i would always be.

I am lucky to be in this office. People are friendly and adoptive. They are open to new ideas and atleast show that they are ready to adjust. I feel that in any relation, whether private or personal, it takes time for people to show their true colors. I hope they are bright and colorful and not dull and piercing as some people have at other places.

This is actually becoming a pointless mail. I am sorry for making you waste your valuable time. But then i have decided that i would write everyday. I want to stay in touch with this side of me. The writer in me should never die. He should live forever for he hasnt completed his purpose. One day i will write a book and it will be a best seller. Thats a promise from me to myself. I hope its fulfilled soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment